The majority of people cannot imagine their lives without sweets. They eat it various types of seets every day and confirm that it makes them feel better and happier. It is not a secret that scholars claim that sweets have positive effects on people as they increase the level of endorphins in human’s organism. There are lots of different types of sweets beginning from ordinary zephyrs to chocolate cakes. Today I want to introduce you the most expensive desserts in all over the world.
- The Diamond Fruitcake is the most expensive dessert that costs $1.65 million. You can guess from the name that it contains This is the creation of Japanese mind, and it takes six months to bake it.
- The second one is called Platinum Cake which is also made by a Japanese chef. It is covered with platinum necklaces, pins, and pendants. The cost for this beauty is $130,000.
- The Absurdity Sundae is the next one costing $60,000. It is an African dessert which you can enjoy at the top of Kilimanjaro. The dessert consists of ice cream spoon from the 1850s, banana split made with syrups from three different dessert wines.
- 24 different types of cocoas topped with edible 23-karat gold. This is a very popular dessert that is the product of a New York City cafe, Serendipity. Frrozen Haute Chocolate is considered one of the most beloved desserts for people in New York, and it costs $25,000.
- The Golden Phoenix Cupcake costs $1000, and it is served in Dubai’s Bloomsbury Cupcakes. It consists of edible 24-karat gold and exotic vanilla extract from Uganda. But those are just two ingredients.
These 5 are the most expensive, delicious and unique desserts in the world. Many people do not deprive themselves of the pleasure of tasting those desserts. Would you dare?