As we know, waterfalls are one of the most interesting and magical creatures on Earth. Here are introduced five amazing waterfalls around the world.
- The first waterfall is the Victoria Falls ( Mosie-oa-Tunya) . It is located on the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe. The water of Zambezi River falls in a straight line for 354 ft (108m). Because it is very wide, hence water spray raise is very high, and even can be spotted from many kilometers away.
2. Lguazu Falss are located on the border of Brazil and Argentina. Though it is not very high (87m), however it is very impressive. It has 275 cascades that form a horseshoe and stretch for 2700 m.
3. The highest waterfall is the Angel Falls. The water falls down uninterrupted for 979 m. It is located in the Canaima National Park, which is protected by UNESCO. The waterfall is named after its discoverer, US aviator, Jimmie Angel.
4. Kaieteur Falls is located in Guyana. The water falls for 226m, which then reaches one of the steeps cascades. It offers a wide range of extreme trips for the tourists, and suggests exotic experiences for the visitors.
5. The most famous waterfall in the world is probably the Niagara Falls. It is in the border of US and Canada. It is composed of two sections- the Horseshoe, which falls on the Canadian side, and the American Falls on the American side-which are separated by an island.